CAN DO Office Building
A unique project built to support a sophisticated infrastructure and conform to strict environmentally friendly LEED specifications, construction of the new CAN DO office building has demonstrated Quandel’s versatility.
Throughout the construction process, many steps were taken to achieve rigid LEED recognition, such as:
• Using windows with inert gasses between panes to reduce inside-outside heat transfer
• Positioning the building so inside spaces receive plenty of natural light
• Landscaping with water-efficient plants and designs to eliminate the need for irrigation
• Using low-emission adhesives, CFC-free HVAC systems, carbon monoxide monitors and other technology to improve interior air quality for employees
• Using Energy-Star compliant equipment throughout the building • Purchasing materials that are produced regionally to reduce transportation costs and effects
The CAN DO office building, near the junction of Interstates 80 and 81 in northeastern Pennsylvania, was carefully constructed to accommodate 100 percent digital switching and a number of other high-tech telecommunications features and utilities.
The new 54,000 sq. ft. building offers 49,500 sq. ft. of tenant space and can be subdivided to house one to four businesses.
54,000 Sq. Ft.
CAN DO, Inc.
Highland Associates, Ltd.