Chrin Commerce Center | Lot 30
Palmer Township, PA
QEI Construction Group was hired by DCT Industrial as the General Contractor for their new warehouse facility on 35 acres in the Chrin Commerce Centre. The 426,000 sf industrial building is located at the corner of Van Buren and Hollow roads in Palmer Township.
Construction of the warehouse included:
- over 9,100 cubic yards of concrete for the 7” floor slab was poured in 11 nights
- floor slab poured using a laser screed and exceeded flatness and levelness tolerances of FF50 and FL35
- 172 tilt-up concrete panels
- 90 overhead loading doors
- fully-adhered 60 Mil EDPM roofing system
- 79 stalls for trailer parking
- ESFR sprinkler system with a 2,000 GPM backup diesel pump
- a mechanical system capable of providing two air changes per hour
- state-of-the-art light fixtures throughout the facility
Construction was complete in 9 months, finishing in June of last year with a final construction value of a little over $10 million.
QEIC subsequently completed two tenant fit-outs for the building, totaling $2,775,000, which were completed in November 2015.
426,000 Sq. Ft.
DCT Palmer, LLC
Matthew E. Kennedy Architect