Valley West Logistics Center
Perry Township, PA
Quandel was hired by Core 5 Industrial Partners as the General Contractor for their new warehouse facility on 35 acres. Construction of the warehouse included:
- 126 tilt-up concrete panels
- 78 overhead loading doors
- Fully-adhered 60 Mil EDPM roofing system
- 106 stalls for trailer parking
- ESFR sprinkler system with a 2,000 GPM backup diesel pump
- LED light fixtures throughout the facility
The floor slab was completed using the Ductile Crete floor system, eliminating numerous control joints in the slab. Ductile Crete is a two-part slab installation. The tilt wall panels were cast on the first pour then the second and final slab pour was placed after the building was under roof.
505,000 Sq. Ft.
Core 5 Industrial Partners
Macgregor Associates Architects