Quandel was hired by Core 5 Industrial Partners as the general contractor for their new warehouse facility on 35 acres. Construction of the warehouse included:
- 126 tilt-up concrete panels
- 78 overhead loading doors
- Fully-adhered 60 Mil EDPM roofing system
- 106 stalls for trailer parking
- ESFR sprinkler system with a 2,000 GPM backup diesel pump
- LED light fixtures throughout the facility
The floor slab was completed using the Ductile Crete floor system, eliminating numerous control joints in the slab. Ductile Crete is a two-part slab installation. The tilt wall panels were cast on the first pour then the second and final slab pour was placed after the building was under roof.