09.01.2021QUANDEL ENTERPRISES RECEIVES COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AWARD
Dedicated to giving back and supporting the communities where we work, live, and build, Quandel Enterprises, Inc. received the NEPA Manufacturers and Employers Association Excellence Award for community involvement.
Quandel Enterprises accepted the award on behalf of its family of companies, which includes Quandel Construction Group, Pyramid Construction, J. Vinton Schafer, and Performance Construction, on May 4, 2021 during the awards dinner. Our family of companies were committed to providing financial support, giving of our time, and bringing smiles to those in need and their community heroes this past year.
We supported the community through:
- the Angel Tree Program;
- the Community Hero Lunch program, delivering lunch to healthcare workers;
- being a Miracle Maker sponsor, supporting the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the Penn State Children’s Hospital;
- sponsoring the ACE Mentor Program of Central PA Mini Golf Fundraiser, supporting an after‐school program that introduces high school students to careers in architecture, construction management, and engineering;
- sponsoring the Salvation Army Harrisburg Capital City Region Shoe Strut;
- stuffing the bus for the United Way of the Capital Region’s Day of Caring;
- participating in the Jim Young Memorial Golf Tournament for the United Methodist Home for Children;
- sponsoring the Bethesda Mission’s Banquet and Golf Tournament;
- the Healthy Columbia Crisis Meals program, providing residents with meals;
- sponsoring the CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health Speaker Series;
- treating St. Luke’s Hospital to ice cream sundaes;
- cooking dinner at the Ronald McDonald House for their guests;
- sponsoring the Ronald McDonald House of Central Pennsylvania Gala;
- participating in the Hospice of Central PA Golf Tournament;
- participating in HAGT – Chambersburg/Waynesboro Hospital Auxiliary Golf Tournament; and
- sponsoring the Trinity United Church Samaritan Fund Tom Shuey Golf Memorial.
In addition, Quandel’s family of companies provided a variety of contributions to the Harrisburg YMCA; ZERO Cancer Run; Gamut Theatre & Circle School – Lily Jordan Memorial Fund; New Birth of Freedom Boy Scouts Eagle Recognition Dinner; West Shore Bureau of Fire – Annual Fund Drive; Hershey Volunteer Fire; and the Upper Dauphin – Jeffrey Kohr Memorial.